The industry’s newest concept in technical training. iLearn Innovation Institute is an ACE initiative designed to further the education and development of technical employees, aspiring technical students, and companies looking to expand their training capabilities. Experience this new concept in training featuring a spacious, modern footprint with a state-of-the-art classroom area, a hands-on laboratory space where students can apply classroom learning in a working lab and a custom manufacturing-equipment space. Call Christie Robinson today to get started. Visit our Upcoming Training page for class details and easy registration. Video Conferencing attendance is also available. Additional important information is at your fingertips below.
If you need further assistance, give us a call at 330-577-4088.
Important Information You Need to Know
ACE Products & Consulting LLC
iLearn Innovation Institute
6800 N Chestnut St | Ravenna, OH 44266
iLearn Innovation Institute courses are held at ACE Products & Consulting’s headquarters where students will be in a working lab atmosphere. Make sure to dress appropriately for classroom instruction, tours, and hands-on lab work. Your clothes may get dirty
Proper dress is required
- Closed toed and flat soled shoes only (no heels)
- Pants only
- Safety glasses with side shields are required when in the work areas. Bring your own pair if you have them, otherwise, they will be provided.
- No photography or video recording will be
permitted on premises without permission from the Director of iLearn Innovation Institute first.
Features of iLearn Innovation Institute
- Free wi-fi
- Morning Snack – coffee, tea, water and breakfast bars provided
- Afternoon Snack – soda, water, and chips
- Hands-on training lab with all PPE supplied
- Cleveland Hopkins International
Airport (CLE) – 42 miles away
- Akron- Canton Airport (CAK) – 31 miles away
Preferred Hotel with Corporate Rate
- Kent State University Hotel & Conference Center
15 S Depeyster St | Kent, OH 44240 – 7.3 miles away
- Reservations can be made by calling
(330) 346-0100 or online at
www.kentstatehotel.com and entering the code ACE in the promotions tab.
- Rooms are negotiated at $119 plus tax to include free continental breakfast and wi-fi. There is a
microwave, mini fridge, coffee maker and hairdryer in each guest room.
Rental Car/ Uber/Lyft
You will need a form of transportation in this area. There are no local airports or hotels within a
shorter distance than 10 miles. Make sure you plan ahead
While You’re Here
If you stay at the preferred hotel, Kent State University Hotel & Conference Center, it’s right across a side street to restaurants, bars, retail and music (Kent Stage). There’s also an onsite restaurant and lounge.
Christie Robinson, M.Ed.
Director of iLearn Innovation Institute